We Are Hiring!!
At Finance Professionals, we thrive in an environment of teamwork and growth. Our client-focused, professional culture focuses on continuous learning and collaboration and provides opportunities for personal and professional development. We value and encourage collegiality and work-life balance.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you a motivated recruiter seeking a skill-enhancing position? Are you a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities? Are you well-networked and aware of industry best practices in recruitment? Will you be able to use market recruitment insights to optimize the hiring experience? If so, you are the person we are looking for!
The successful candidate will report directly to and work closely with the Director, Recruitment & VMS
To be successful in this role, one must have superb communication and customer service skills. The potential candidate will be professional, polite, confident, and driven to succeed.
- Work with our Director, Recruitment & VMS to identify strategic methods of recruiting talent
- Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to internal database searches, LinkedIn and other social media searches, and job board resume search
- Conduct pre-screenings with potential candidates via phone and email
- Screen resumes determining which candidates meet the minimum requirements
- Qualify candidates and conduct screening calls and in-person /video interviews
- Wages/Salary negotiations
- Generate and maintain resume leads in the database
- Arrange and/or conduct meetings/interviews for/with the senior recruiter, account manager, and client
- Update and maintain tracking documents with daily and weekly changes
- Work within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience and procedure
- Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times
Qualifications and Requirements for the role:
- 1+ years of IT Recruitment experience
- Experience with sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Strong candidate management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think out of the box and use and develop new sources for recruitment
- Confident, passionate, driven to succeed, and looking for a new challenge
- Eager to learn new technology and business knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and people-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Multitasking skills are a must
- MSP/VMS Recruiting working experience is a bonus
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply to the posting and submit your application to us!
Finance Professionals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact our HR – firstname.lastname@example.org.