As a Recruiter you are responsible for supporting the recruiting efforts of the Account Managers by proactively sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for specified jobs. Using Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Indeed and other sources, the Recruiter will use sound judgement to identify top candidates suitable for placement in both contract and permanent roles.
- Responsible for conducting thorough searches using LinkedIn, Indeed and other job boards to identify suitable candidates for placement.
- Screen resumes and conduct telephone interviews to determine suitability for in-person interviews.
- Develop and execute talent attraction strategies to increase the pipeline of candidates
- Conduct in-person interviews to evaluate the qualifications of candidates for specific technology roles and general registration purposes
- Inform candidates on company policies and procedures, provide resume consultation and cultivate ongoing relationships between candidates and Finance Professionals Inc.
- Consult and support Recruiters and Account Managers on the availability and suitability of strong candidates for placement.
- Support the coordination of recruitment related activities including: screening resumes, negotiating salaries and pay rates, conducting reference checks to ensure that the best candidates are ready to be presented to clients
- Prepare and enter candidate information into the Bullhorn Applicant Tracking system to allow for effective database searches for qualified candidates
- Assess and rate candidates for contract and permanent job opportunities.
- Answer post interview inquiries from candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1 + years’ experience as a Recruiter within an agency and/or corporation
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience sourcing candidates using various job boards (i.e. LinkedIn and Indeed)
- Knowledge of end to end recruitment
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skill
Please apply with a resume in word format.
Only Candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered