Our client, based in the west end of Toronto, is looking for an eager candidate to become their next Financial Analyst on the growing Valuations team. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Associates and Managers helping them to create the most informed investment decisions possible.
- Ensure all project cash flows statements are accurate and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Perform variation analysis on budgets & pro formas
- Aid in the preparation of quarterly cash flow projections
- Work closely with the accounting team to complete monthly reporting documents such as investor reporting, draw scheduling, and audit preparation
- Assist in the analysis of models and/or prepare independent models to support acquisitions and development groups
- Identify any process or business improvements
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Skill and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting or real estate related field **Working towards designations such as CPA, CFA, etc. are preferred
- 1-3 years of working experience (Preference to candidates with Construction or Land Development specialization)
- Knowledge of valuation methodologies across commercial, brown field, or residential spaces
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude!
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted**