Location: Hybrid (Scarborough, Toronto)
Duration: 1 year (possibility of extension and conversion to FTE)
Our client, a leading financial institution in Toronto is looking for a Bilingual Helpdesk Support – French to be responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of Canada’s top banks.
Typical Day in role:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower – high complexity level
- Troubleshoot customer concerns over inbound phone calls
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Fluent in English and French
- 1 to 2 Years Customer Service Experience
- 1 to 3 years of browser troubleshooting practices
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software.
- Previous Help Desk or Contact Center experience
- Technical Help Desk Experience
Soft Skills Required:
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Empathy, finesse and interpersonal skills
- High ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- College/University in related field preferred but not required
Finance professional is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.