This position is open in anticipation of future hiring needs.
- Develop and optimize new lead generation capabilities to grow digital sales, increase account opens and develop robust, interactive sales tools to show a measurable increase of ROI from digital marketing investment.
- Consult with Marketing, Product business stakeholders to ensure that website initiatives align with business platform strategies and deliver corresponding solutions to achieve the overall goal.
- Implement the integrated digital marketing strategy in alignment with merchandising approach with focus on client experience and key measurable areas for engagement, acquisition, lead generation, account opens and retention.
- Develop new strategies, gain sponsorship and collaborate to lead strategies and tactics which further revenue growth and cost reduction, ultimately enhancing the online client experience.
- Provide best practice expertise and leverage internal impact and influence, tracking capabilities and industry and channel research to determine and optimize effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead assigned initiatives within an agile environment for rapid development, idea generation and creative strategies to meet business targets with an eye towards integration of data collection, eCRM, behavioral marketing, real-time testing and performance marketing.
- Develop partnerships and align resources to achieve efficiencies; includes working with internal and external partners and colleagues to achieve a pro-active and dynamic operating environment.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization to drive revenue by increasing the number of qualified visitors to digital properties.
- Bachelors degree or College diploma in Business/Marketing/Technology
- 5+ years of digital marketing and corporate web design experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of responsive design framework
- Advanced knowledge of internet technologies, usability, accessibility, privacy with currency in emerging technologies and platforms
- Experience with Digital Marketing Campaign and Digital Analytics, including Google Analytics
- Experience with financial services industry, including previous experience with technology development
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project and vendor management experience
Nice to Have:
- Financial services experience with a solid portfolio of successful projects involving TSX / Fortune 500 Companies
- Web standards and guidelines experience
Only those eligible to work in Canada may apply.