As a Data Quality Reporting Specialist, you will support the online delivery of high quality DQ reports, score cards and dashboards. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing insight driven dashboards which will effectively communicate the CM DQ scores to senior management and business users. You will also be responsible for establishing a strong reporting framework using Tableau and automate the delivery of weekly, monthly reports.
As a member of a dynamic, fast paced team, this role brings strong data analysis skills and leadership, effective written and verbal communication skills, a strong work ethic and a demonstrated capability to multi-task effectively. This role requires strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills as well as a demonstrated sense of urgency to respond to changing priorities at times. This is complemented by a positive attitude and a willingness to take accountability for results achieved.
- Build high quality Tableau reports.
- Analyze data sources and data points to identify the trends and share insights with business users
- Maintain user access and restriction to reports and its underlying data.
- Responsible for automating the data refreshes of the data source in Tableau.
- Ensure the weekly, monthly refresh of data files and keep the Dashboard up to date.
- Deliver the device-based dashboards by using Tableau mobile.
- Responsible for the user walkthrough session and assisting any issues reported.
- Proactively identifies innovative opportunities to enhance the client experience and efficiency.
- Support Capital Markets Business Lines and Regulatory Programs in the adoption of Data Governance Principles and use of the enterprise Business Glossary platform.
- Document and manage Data Quality rules and reports
- Ensure Capital Markets Business Meta Data is up to date and correct for internal and regulatory reporting.
- Partner with business users in order to fully understand and capture all relevant business requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business users at both senior and junior levels.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with business clients to analyze functional requirements and deliver the appropriate artifacts as and when needed: business requirement documents, functional specifications, data specifications, use cases, workflow analysis, reports and user-interface layouts and designs, test cases, etc.
- Ensure that new solutions address immediate business needs, while ensuring system alignment with global technology strategy and application roadmaps.
- Conduct data analysis in support of applications and projects, including identifying and documenting business rules, data needs and data specifications.
- The Data Governance Analyst works with the project manager, development manager, developers, business analysts and quality assurance teams to ensure that the program/project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Undergrad degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field
- 3 + years of experience using Tableau
- Excellent knowledge on Tableau dashboard building
- Strong knowledge of SQL to generate custom queries and analysis.
- Ability to work independently as part of the team
- Presentation skills
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of any of the IBM Infosphere suite products like Information Governance Catalog, Information Analyzer, Data Stage, Quality Stage or Stewardship Center
Only those eligible to work in Canada may apply.