Our banking client is looking for a Sr. Change Management Professional to join their Business Financial Services team.
Brief Project Description:
- epiX, the Business Banking transformation is comprised of multiple different journeys focusing on transformation business credit, or business payments. This role will be responsible for providing change management leadership and support for the transformation.
- Additionally, responsibilities will include working with other change management professionals to manage program impact dependencies, share insights and best practices, act as a liaison between journeys, and provide change support at the change and program hubs.
- Provide direct support to the SVP and program lead for change and communications requirements including development/oversight for the change and communications strategies and plans, and development/oversight of the required change and communications tactics (presentations, communications, surveys etc.)
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- Change certification or accreditation preferred: Prosci, Certified Change Management Professional, Accredited Change Manager – Specialist/Master
- Agile preferred
- Experience with large scale transformations
- Experience supporting change management at a senior level
- Stakeholder with senior executives
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Financial Institutions (nice to have)
Only those eligible to work in Canada may apply.