Our client, a leading Financial Institution in downtown Toronto is looking for an Operational Process Improvement Analyst to join their team. Using your strong knowledge of operational processes within the trade lifecycle including settlements, confirmations and reconciliations, you will effectively seek out any improvement initiatives and communicate these with internal stakeholders.
- Involved in the day to day operational processes to seek out ways to improve systems and procedures
- Using a process improvement mindset, is able to put new initiatives across in a persuasive manner to the team
- Communicate daily with multiple internal stakeholders on small & large projects
- Act as an SME and align resources within the team between settlements and confirmations
- MUST have prior experience within the operations group including settlements/confirmations/reconciliations
- Experience engaging on projects within the operations department
- Knowledge of settlements/confirmations of derivatives/fx/commodities
- Process improvement mindset, confident in their abilities to push new ideas.
- Experience using SmartStream or TLM would be considered an asset
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply online with a word format of your resume. Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada need apply.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.