Our client is a multinational consumer goods company looking for a strong Financial Planning Manager – Sales for its structure.
- Customer Performance Analysis & Reporting
- Lead preparation of monthly customer profit & loss statements
- Provide FP&A support for the development of action plans to address risks and opportunities for CBT and customer performance
- Lead cross functional communication between Retail Sales Finance and Corporate FP&A (BBP)
- Support ad hoc financial analysis and reporting, including forecasting/analyzing customer performance
- Support FST (Field Sales Team) in execution of Category strategies and opportunities (e.g. pricing, trade re-alignment, etc); support identification and communication of CBT revenue and trade implications back to Category teams
- Controls & Process Improvements
- Consolidating Zone KPI targets and tracking performance
- Proactively ensure on-going trade policy compliance through the execution of monthly trade scrubs and monthly trade spend reporting in relation to the FST
- Support the Head of Retail Sales & Foodservice Finance through managing/reviewing the team’s Rituals and Routines
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics; experience in FMCG, consulting, financial institutions or complex corporations is considered an asset
- Completion/progression towards an accounting designation (CPA) preferred.
- Solid financial and accounting acumen
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Solid presentation development and delivery; comfort delivering a message to senior stakeholders and large groups alike
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and sell recommendations internally
- Systems knowledge is considered an asset SAP, Regression Analysis, promotion evaluation tool, etc.