The Director, Finance, Planning and Analysis provides strategic leadership within the Accounting department to achieve the Company's short and long-term business and financial objectives.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and planning process, including timely and accurate consolidation of all budgets relating to business units.
- Lead and oversee staff of two in the information gathering process and analysis for the budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Manage timely collection of financial and non-financial data from business lines.
- Ensure completeness and reasonability of budgets and forecasts.
- Develop analytics to improve precision around budgeting and planning and forecasting.
- Coordinate with VP, Controller to produce narrative for monthly dashboard reporting package for review with executive leadership.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal business units.
- Establish strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs.
- Support preparation of tax schedules for all entities.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly and annual tax provisions for quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years experiences in accounting with 3+ years in budgeting and forecasting and 2-3 years in a management role
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong emphasis on accuracy
- High sense of urgency and time management