Director Business Development
Finance Professionals Inc., is an industry leader in the recruitment of Accounting & Finance Professionals. We work with top companies across the GTA who are seeking the very best professionals in their field on a contract, project or permanent basis. We are committed to building win-win partnerships with both job seekers and the clients we serve.
We are looking for a strong sales professional to open new markets and grow business with new and existing customers, for the Professional Services sectors around the Greater Toronto Area. You are an outgoing, energetic and results driven professional, with a passion for both sales and the recruiting industry. You will generate new sales opportunities within various industries for the small, midsize and enterprise business space. As a Business Development Manager, you will seek to solidify business relationships through proficient call handling, face-to-face client engagement, uncovering opportunities and navigating the client to a successful close.
- Drive the development of regional sales strategies for the placement of Accounting & Finance professionals.
- Work closely with internal recruiters to fulfill your client orders accurately and quickly.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results.
- Develop pricing and terms for all new clients.
- Responsible for new sales efforts and sales growth, ensuring vertical and diversified sales.
- Promote and build business by identifying opportunities for expansion and exposure in the industry vertical.
- Develop competitive analysis and market research to establish and maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
- Act as consultant to clients on their current and future recruitment needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MUST: Minimum 2 plus years Business Development/Sales experience in recruitment!
- A proven sales record, strategic planning and execution experience in the staffing industry.
- Must be skilled at meeting and exceeding sales targets and a have passion for producing results.
- Proven ability to prospect and grow new business relationships in the recruitment industry.
- High level of motivation and integrity with the ability to operate independently.
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills, work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and close sales.
- Positive attitude, goal oriented and driven with proven leadership abilities.
Competitive compensation, which offer a base salary, strong incentive plan and benefits.
For additional opportunities, please visit: https://fpinc.ca/opportunities/