This position is posted in anticipation of future hiring needs.
- Participates in planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
- Developing BI recommendations based on stakeholder feedback, User experience (UX) interpretation of feedback
- Supporting the creation of the strategy / roadmap that contributes to the product's revenue and profitability targets
- Assisting the development of business cases
- Develop data visualization or working prototypes to represent and confirm requirements (Tableau, Kibana)
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop advanced analysis and modelling methods to drive deeper insight and identify opportunities based on information gathered
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, user manuals
- Acting as the scrum team’s single-point-of-contact on behalf of Business stakeholders
- Influencing or negotiating key product decision points and milestones, ensuring expectations and outcomes are jointly agreed upon and updated.
- Design and deliver end user training and training materials
Must Have Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is highly desirable or equivalent
- Business Intelligence consulting experience
- Experience with the agile process
- Advanced MS Excel skills including macros, pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Kibana
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries including SSIS packages, advanced query construction
Only those eligible to work in Canada may apply.