As a Business Analyst you will support the implementation of a new reconciliations system at a leading Financial Institution. With your knowledge of Trade Finance and understanding of accounting systems you will join a great project team to map and reconcile data from multiple sources, log issues and support BAU activities during the implementation.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- The focus of this role will be to support testing and implementation of reconciliation system.
- Must have general understanding of the Bank Accounting systems, GL structures, treatment of Assets Liabilities and charges.
- Experienced in mapping and reconciliation of data received from multiple sources.
- Experience with new systems setup, system parameterization and mapping of migrated data from legacy system.
- Log and manage issues identified through testing
- Have strong understanding to format data and create reports using various tools like Excel, Business Object and SQL.
- Be able to break down strategic problems, and analyse data and information to provide insights and suggest recommendations.
- Support the business teams in usual activities, as required and potential additional ad-hoc responsibilities.
Good To Have:
- Understanding of Trade Finance
- Usage of Trade360 and LoanIQ systems.
To Apply: Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.