Our client, an innovative life sciences and diagnostic company developing clinical-grade automated assays platforms, is in need of an experienced Technical Support Specialist. The Technical Support Specialist will be required to support, develop and maintain existing core product and applications for their assigned portfolio. Utilizing their technical knowledge with strong customer service abilities, the Technical Support Specialist will help maintain and improve the product development processes and Product Lifecycle with a focus on the maintenance and improvement of existing diagnostic products while increasing the life expectancy of each unit.
- Perform initial review/clarification of the details of each client for issues, inquiries, or required updates (onsite & remote)
- Use specialized product knowledge to provide advice on further diagnostic procedures
- Assist the Manager in gathering metrics for management and customer reporting
- Maintain product knowledge and keep abreast of the content of forthcoming patches and releases
- Collaborate with the internal team and customer for ideas and process changes improving overall customer experience
- BS in Science, MLT, MT (ASCP) or BS/BA Engineering or related field from an accredited institution
- 2 year+ experience as Product Analyst or Product Support associate (ideally in clinical lab or medical device diagnostic industry)
- 1 year+ experience in a customer support role (internal or external customers)
- Knowledge of immunology and immunoassay techniques used in technologies and instrumentation is an asset
- Assay and Instrument troubleshooting is highly desirable
- Experience working with and understanding Quality System and complaint handling regulations highly desirable
- Complex problem-solving ability the ability to diagnose problems by separating essential from non-essential variables.
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted**