Our client, one of Canada’s top tier banks, is in need of multiple Technical Business Analysts with Back Office experience in Settlements/Confirmations/Reconciliations. Supporting the Information Technology & Solutions department, the successful candidate will support a variety of enterprise-wide projects and must possess knowledge & experience of each unique business line. This will include the management of the departments systems, enhancements, and maintenance for small, medium, and large project sizes throughout the worldwide operations.
- Support the implementation of business applications resolving complex, multi-faceted problems unique to each business line assigned
- Manage multiple projects/sections simultaneously ensuring accuracy of scheduling, project plans, financial review, and project cohesion between business partners
- Lead and management the system implementation process by defining system enhancements, business requirements and processes, developing test strategies and test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support
- Support the global business units through new & existing product & deal structuring, user training, design/implementation of systems, and Ad Hoc tasks as required
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division's business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines
- 6 years+ of BA experience within the Financial Services space specializing within Capital Markets
- Strong Back-Office experience required – preference to candidates with Trade Lifecycle (Settlements Confirmations, and/or Reconciliations)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile Sprint methodology with scrum product development
- Required system experience: SQL, Oracle, XML, JSON, JIRA
- SmartStream TLM experience considered a strong asset
- 6-month contract to start, strong extension probability
- Remote on boarding required
- Background check required
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.