Our client, one of the Big five Banks, is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst – UI/UX Designer for its structure.
Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support – for changes to Business Areas and Technology
- Define and execute a UI/UX strategy across the digital ecosystem
- Establish the overall UX strategy for the digital services including the integration of both legacy and new applications and transition process of moving through UI evolutions
- Establish guidelines support the project team needs and evolve the product experience for optimal overall user experience
- Work proactively with Product Owners to understand their roadmaps and feature needs and align work effort to maximize consistency and efficiency
- Consulting with clients, project teams and UI/UX designers
- Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of cumulative customer experience and user-centered design
- Participates in design review sessions with project team, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs/documentation, and challenge core team to create a successful user experience and cohesive story
- Involved in Usability testing along with Product Owner client users will experience the product offering and UX. Must have the ability to establish testing criteria, assess testing outcomes and work with project teams to adjust UX and functionality to meet the needs of the users.
- Market and promote products and features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are.
- Rationalize solutions and effectively communicate ideas/designs via sitemaps, userflows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity design comps
- Design multiple options, trust the iterative process, and understand that the first idea is not always the best
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail and passion for quality, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in digital creative teams
- Experience with the agile process
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Solid knowledge of design tools (Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch, Illustrator, and presentation software) and principles (typography, grid systems, visual hierarchy, colour, white space, etc.)
- Strong prototyping skills with tools like Axure and/or InVision
- Ability of building, leading, and growing a highly collaborative team
- Champions for the fusion of the client experience through development of customer journey maps that’s utilized by the program.
- Champions the process that facilitates how the program consumes UX deliverables and supports the collaboration between designers and various stakeholders.
- Thought leader of UX team, ability to coach and develop team members with various skillsets towards a unified vision.
- Plays a key role in client interactions in order to gain firsthand understanding of client needs and formulate opinions and approaches to improve the product.
- Decision making skills
- Mentoring/coaching skills
Agility Mindset & communication
- Empower team member
- Ability to see the big picture and provide strategic vision to advocate client experience
- Drive continuous UX design process to ensure active advocate of client experience
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and communications
- Builds strong relationship with all stakeholders
- Able to align people on outcomes and give space to do work
- Knows how to “get things done”.
- Align understanding of business and product vision with senior management team
- Work with stakeholders from business and technology to develop future product strategy and drive innovation
- Plan and propose feasible and realistic experience strategies to help evolve product strategy