Our client, an innovative life sciences and diagnostic company developing clinical-grade automated assays platforms, is in need of Senior Software Developer. The Senior Software Developer will be required to design, develop and maintain existing core software applications. Utilizing their abilities with the .NET framework and C# tool, the Senior Software Developer will help maintain and improve software development processes with a focus on the reduction of deliverable turnarounds while increasing the software quality.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Aid the Software Development Manager in leading Software Development team in all parts of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This will include: identification of scope, gathering of requirements, design on solutions, custom developments, implementation & testing throughout the process
- Provide mentorship for junior members of the software development team guiding technical and professional development
- Provide proper technical documentation of software solutions per regulation ISO 13485. This will include class diagrams, design descriptions, and integration specs
- Drive the delivery of software products meeting the needs of unique end-users both internal and external
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across varying disciplines to effectively translate needs and/or concerns into concise solutions
- Other related duties as assigned
Education and Requirements:
- Software Development Experience 7-10 years preferably within a medical device field or other regulated industry such as automotive or financial services
- 2 years+ of experience working with .NET framework.
- 7 years+ of experience with object-oriented programming.
- Strong experience/knowledge of C# (or Java) and/or Python
- A bachelor’s degree, or diploma in computer science
- Confident, direct, motivated, collaborative individual that can think critically and creatively to solve problems
If you are interested, meet all the requirements, and are located in the Greater Toronto Area please apply directly to the position through our website
**Please note, due to a high volume of candidates, only individuals who meet the requirements will be contacted.