This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Capital Markets Manager with a strong background within Product Control, P&L, and Market Risk to join one of the leading financial institutions in downtown Toronto. Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, Group Treasury to join their team, to be responsible for production of P&L to the front office, and accounting support for a number of books.
- Produce, report and validate daily P&L through risk based attribution.
- Ensuring the reconciliation of daily reported P&L to Front Office estimates and to the Bank’s General Ledger and sub ledgers.
- Provide P&L by risk factors to trading desk, risk management and finance, providing a clear understand of underlying drivers
- Escalate and resolve breaks, substantiating balance sheet accounts.
- Produce, review and analyse IPV, Reserves and Fair Value Adjustments.
- Orchestrate and complete the Month-End Close Sign-off and MIS Package.
- Understanding of the Treasury function, Interest Rate Derivatives, and Fixed Income products
- Hands-on experience in Product Control (alternatively, Middle Office or Finance) supporting a Capital Markets environment
- Strong Accounting skills; expert knowledge of Capital Markets accounting and Balance Sheet control
- Previous management experience
- Business Degree focused on Finance and Accounting and/ or Risk Analytics. A professional accounting designation is preferred.
- A CFA or CPA will also be an asset.
- Proficiency with Excel and VBA coding desirable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
To Apply: Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates currently located and legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.