Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, Structured Notes to join their Product Control team, responsible for contributing to the daily production of P&L to front office, Market Risk and Finance groups for a number of books using multiple systems and sophisticated analytical modelling techniques.
The Product Control Department is responsible for daily P&L reporting and risk attribution and analysis, valuation & independent price verification (IPV), reconciliation of reported P&L to Front Office estimates and to the general ledger, the substantiation of balance sheet accounts, issue identification and resolution, and the maintenance of business performance and control MIS.
- Hands-on experience in Product Control (alternatively, Middle Office or Finance) supporting a Capital Markets environment.
- A background in the Derivatives and Structured Notes business – including demonstrated experience with FVO, bifurcated and non-bifurcated notes.
- Experience with P&L construction and risk attribution, capital markets accounting, balance sheet substantiation and IPV process.
- Expert knowledge of Balance Sheet control and a solid understanding of Bank accounting policies, regulatory requirements and risks associated with capital market products
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a quantitative discipline including Mathematics, Science, Computer Science, and Engineering or Financial Engineering
- Strong technical skills including VBA, Python, SQL
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search