Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Senior Manager, Financial Management to join their Operations Control team in Toronto. Using your strong leadership skills you will guide the team and work with Senior Executives through the expense planning, forecasting and reporting processes ensuring financial are reported accurately whilst challenging trends and allocation of costs.
- Lead the delivery of monthly management reporting by liaising with Senior Management leaders across various Corporate Functions to understand key variances and business issues for reporting and analysis of business allocations.
- Support quarterly Business review meetings by preparing presentations on periodic comparatives with supporting documentation of changes in allocations.
- Gather information, challenge and consolidate approved expense projections in order to facilitate quarterly forecast review and annual operating plan.
- Responsible for the performance of quarterly business allocations adjustments of volume driven expenses such as clearing, technology allocations.
- Provide oversight on matters pertaining to Financial Management e.g. Transfer Pricing, queries relating to FTE movements, estimated costs of new initiatives etc.
- CPA, CA or equivalent
- Experience in FP&A / budgeting / cost management
- Good understanding of Capital Markets Operational functions.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) – you will be working with Senior Executives on a daily basis; must be able to discuss, challenge and effectively communicate concepts around financials
- A successful team leader – must have managed a team with demonstrated ability to provide mentorship ensuring a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues
To Apply: Please apply with resume in Word format.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca