Our client, a leading financial institution in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a Senior Manager, Finance Advisory to join their Technology & Operations team. Using your strong accounting skills you will be responsible for consolidation of monthly results and forecast/annual budget whilst proactively providing value-add financial advice and be able to articulate the business drivers and financial implications to Senior Executives.
- A CA, CPA or equivalent
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in Finance/Accounting/other related field
- Experience consolidating monthly results and provide analysis of progress against Plan/Forecast.
- Dealt with complex finance situations, providing tailored recommendations, opportunity spotting and validation of cost/efficiency management initiatives
- Proficient in Excel, preferable in macro and financial models; proficient in PowerPoint.
- An experienced client facing financial advisor with strong presentation skills – you will be dealing with executive level individuals daily
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.