Senior Financial Analyst – Statutory Transfer Pricing
5 month contract
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Statutory Transfer Pricing Implementation, the Senior Financial Analyst will assist with the implementation of business specific, enterprise wide, Statutory Transfer Pricing policies, practices and processes and certain Policy Management & Compliance efforts. You will be part of the Centre of Excellence assisting in the effort to ensure that RBC satisfies all global and related tax requirements consistently and comprehensively.
- Prepare analysis, calculations and entries for specific Statutory Transfer Pricing transactions (including allocations) on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Oversee the processing of transfer pricing entries and allocations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and confirm that the same have been processed globally using the correct transits and GL accounts
- Prepare the monthly tracking spreadsheet reconciliation o transfer pricing entries. The tracking spreadsheet is used by STP implementation and Financial Controllers to track the month end entries booking process
- Prepare financial analyses for business reviews
- Prepare In-depth reviews of entries and variance analysis to understand the impact on business lines and legal entities
- Assist in the identification and remediation of potential transfer pricing transaction gaps and the creation of new transfer pricing transactions
- Ensure that the process is well documented and suggest key improvements to make it more efficient and accurate
Interview Process: phone/video interview, would like to conduct interviews ASAP
As this is a contract, preference is given to candidates with recent big 5 bank experience in a similar role.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to all applications. However, only a select number of qualified candidates will be called immediately by a recruiter to discuss further qualifications and next steps.