Senior Data Engineer
Our Technology client is looking for a Data Engineer for a 9 month contract with an opportunity to extend or convert. Focus will be on technology and banking or Capital Markets experience.
(This position can be on site or remote. Only those with Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, or Valid work permit are eligible.)
• Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
• Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements.
• Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
• Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience in Python in an enterprise environment, covering the whole development life-cycle
• Experiences with big data technologies such as PySpark, EMR
• Experiences with AWS technologies such as EKS, Airflow
• Experience with JupyterHub and JupyterLab
• Capital Markets domain experience (preferred)
Compensation: 70-80/hr inc based on experience
Thank you for your interest. Please apply with resume. Only select qualified applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be called to discuss qualifications and next steps with a Recruiter.