This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Capital Markets professional with a strong background in Middle Office (Risk/Capital/Models/Accounting) to join one of the leading financial institutions in downtown Toronto.
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team working on multiple ongoing and upcoming projects. Using your knowledge of Derivative products and technical abilities with Python, SQL and VBA you will analyse large data sets, perform regression testing and aid in the day-to-day duties of the Middle Office department.
- Strong background in Capital Markets Middle Office environment
- Experience with P&L Reporting, Valuations, Risk and/or Accounting
- Knowledge of Derivatives (Interest Rates in particular)
- Must have advanced Python, SQL, VBA
- A CFA or FRM considered an asset
- Strong communication skills – you will be working with multiple stakeholders across different teams and a demanding Front Office
To Apply: Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates currently located and legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For additional opportunities, please visit: https://www.fpinc.ca/opportunities/