Our client, a leading financial institution based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a Senior Analyst with Energy Commodities knowledge to join their Product Control team. You will play a pivotal role in P&L reporting and risk attribution, valuation and IPV processes, reconciliation of P&L to Front Office estimates and the general ledger and substantiation of balance sheet accounts.
- MUST have hands-on experience working with Energy Commodity products, or strong knowledge of them
- Experience or knowledge with P&L construction, risk attribution and IPV process.
- Strong technical skills including Python, SQL and VBA
- Strong written and verbal communications skills to interact with a demanding Front Office
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a quantitative discipline including Mathematics, Science, Computer Science, and Engineering or Financial Engineering
- CFA or FRM would be an asset
Please apply with resume in Word format. Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.