Our client, one of the leading financial institutions based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Equity Derivatives team. Using your knowledge of Derivatives and strong accounting skills you will produce daily P&L attribution for the front office, provide accounting support for the Derivatives business and risk control and aid on the automation of processes using VBA.
- Perform P&L reporting, investigating and escalating any breaks when necessary
- Reconciliation of P&L with Banks General Ledger
- Working closely with Front Office with any P&L queries, providing explanations
- Performing MTM accounting
- Assist in the production, review and analysis of IPV (Independent Price Verification)
- Automate processes using VBA & Python, ensuring maximum efficiency of the group
- Solid understanding of accounting, the concepts of mark-to-market accounting and risk based P&L attribution
- Knowledge of Equity Derivative products
- Must have strong Excel skills. VBA programming an asset
- A CFA or FRM
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
To Apply: Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates currently located and legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.