Join a leading Financial Institution to help build out their future trade reporting infrastructure and associated processes and controls. Using your knowledge of SBSDR, you will work with multiple stakeholders across Operations, Technology, Internal Controls & Regulatory Initiatives for requirements documentation, testing, issue management and providing regular project updates.
- Representing the Operations Control team in multiple project workstreams supporting the onboarding of various products onto the new platform.
- Work closely with the Portfolio Reconciliation team on defining, designing and building the future state operating model and associated workflows
- Data mapping requirements in order to ensure complete and accurate reporting.
- Build business requirements for all the required changes and work closely with our technology stakeholders to translate those to programmers and developers
- Perform User Acceptance Testing, and ensure the Bank is in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Provide a high level of professional service to internal stakeholders
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Sr. Business Analyst/Business Analyst, ideally in the OTC derivatives regulatory environment or capital markets regulatory initiatives
- Portfolio Reconciliation and Trade Reconciliation experience
- Ability to create business solutions
- Project management skills to handle diverse project, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
Please apply with resume in Word format.