Corporate Actions Analyst – Future Opportunities
In anticipation of our banking client's needs, we are accepting applications for Reconciliation Analyst and Corporate Actions Analyst roles. If you are interested, please apply with Resume only.
Position Purpose: Processes corporate actions related transactions including stock splits, inputting data in to an in-house system, looking for discrepancies. Performs investigations and reconciliations of securities.
Brief Project Description:
- Reconcile cash, quantity and cost in portfolio management system to custody system
- Review rate of return numbers
- Coordinate with branches
- Process specialized transactions, inputting data in to an in-house system, looking for discrepancies as well as investigations and reconciliations
- Provide a high level of customer service by interacting with personnel from various institutions to correct transaction/ trading activity related issues concerning settlement of transactions
- Perform other administrative functions as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 6 months – 1 year financial services experience or knowledge
- Reconciliations experience is a nice to have
- FMC (Pacer, Persys), Broadridge skills is a nice to have
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced user proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, spreadsheet/financial accounting skills, and any other related accounting software
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Excellent communication and team work skills
Thank you for your interest. As our clients are based in Toronto, only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered. Please apply with Resume only.