Our banking client is looking for someone to join their Reconciliations team for this exciting opportunity.
Position Purpose: Processes corporate actions related transactions including stock splits, inputting data in to an in-house system, looking for discrepancies. Performs investigations and reconciliations of securities.
Brief Project Description:
- Reconcile cash, quantity and cost in portfolio management system to custody system
- Review rate of return numbers
- Coordinate with branches
- Process specialized transactions, inputting data in to an in-house system, looking for discrepancies as well as investigations and reconciliations
- Provide a high level of customer service by interacting with personnel from various institutions to correct transaction/ trading activity related issues concerning settlement of transactions
- Perform other administrative functions as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 6 months – 1 year financial services experience or knowledge
- Reconciliations experience is a nice to have
- FMC (Pacer, Persys), Broadridge skills is a nice to have
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced user proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, spreadsheet/financial accounting skills, and any other related accounting software
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Only those eligible to work in Canada may apply.