Our client, based in the west end of Toronto, is seeking an experienced Real Estate Analyst to join their growing Valuations team. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Associates and Managers helping them to create the most informed investment decisions possible.
- Conduct research based valuations of projected and current projects utilizing your data research, Excel based modeling, and strong analytical reporting abilities
- Prepare the initial valuation packages with valuators (internal & external) while also providing data validity, assumptions, and any conclusions
- Stay current on changes in the current project's value/expenses/profitability, asset modifications (redevelopment and capital expenditures), and market trends
- Contribute with preparation and presentation of all financial reporting needs to investors/board members/business partners on a scheduled basis
- Assist in the analysis of models and/or prepare independent models to support acquisitions and development groups
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Skill and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting or real estate related field **Accompanying designations such as CPA, CFA, etc. are preferred
- 4 years+ of Real Estate experience required (Preference to candidates with Construction or Land Development specialization)
- Strong knowledge of valuation methodologies across commercial, brown field, or residential spaces
- Advanced level MS Excel skills with the ability to manipulate/create macros
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude!
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted**