A fantastic opportunity for a Financial Professional to join a leading Financial Institution in developing new derivative valuation models and analytics. You will work directly with traders, structurers and sales in a front facing role by developing and testing new front office tools in Excel Spreadsheets and integrating these with other systems and programming languages to ensure smooth operation of the Global Markets.
Must Have Skills:
- Master’s Degree in a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Program)
- Desk Quantitative Analyst: 1+ year hands on experience as a Desk Quant / Quant Strat directly supporting trading / structuring / sales.
- Finance experience (derivative pricing and risk management) -3+ years of hands on experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet development.
- Ability to create new models where there are no previous reference models.
- Strong communication skills & a team player
Nice to Have Skills:
- Development on Windows and Linux
- PhD STEM subject (highly preferred)
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.