Our client, one of Canada's big 5 banks is looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join asap for a 4 month+ contract to start.
Job title: Quality Control Analyst (KYC Client onboarding)
Hiring Manager: Senior Manager, GBM Onboarding
Location Address: First 90 days are on site due to confidential information. After 90 days position is WFH. 150 King Street W
Contract Duration: 07/05/21 – 10/31/21 – Require candidate ASAP
Number of Positions: 2
Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Business group: GBM Onboarding – Facilitate regulatory onboarding of GBM clients in an efficient, compliant, and client-centric manner and maintain reference databases with records and information
Reason for request/ Project: OTC Derivatives Remediation Project – GBM has a regulatory commitment to complete a remediation/refresh of counterparties by Sept 2021
Project related work – A Quality Control Analyst is required to be added to the team overseen by GBM Onboarding (GBMO) to conduct reviews and approvals in Fenergo in order to ensure Dodd-Frank periodic refresh requirements are met in all files produced by the execution team
Candidate Value Proposition: Working on a project with high degree of executive visibility and project that contributes to the bank top priorities.
Typical Day in the Role:
– Quality control review of OTC derivative client profiles in Fenergo
– Fenergo data cleansing execution in support of, among other things, certain regulatory tasks to be completed
– Analysis and review of certain regulatory data attribute of client counterparties
– Address data errors encountered
– Any other duties as necessary
– Performance measured: QC how many files they get through in a day (QC 2 -3 files per day provide feedback on findings)
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1-3 years of experience applying Dodd-Frank/ KYC regulatory requirements to Capital Markets clients/entity onboarding and/or review.
2) 6 months minimum of previous experience with Onboarding clients for Derivative Regulatory requirements or Testing Derivatives onboarding information of Clients
3) Basic Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerPoint
Nice to have
1) Previous capital markets industry experience
2) Fenergo experience
3) Interest in Quality Control/Assurance and Knowledge FATCA, Dodd Frank, CRS, Canadian OTC derivatives reporting
Soft Skills Required:
1) Time management skills and attention to detail
2) Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment. Exposure to tight timelines and project rollouts
3) Ability to achieve project objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established
Degrees: Bachelor's degree business, economics, finance, or related field. ACAMS certification or working towards CFA is a plus.
Candidate Review & Selection Process: Initial screening done by agency Recruiters then Interview with Senior Manager and Director.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.
We will review any accommodation put forward by candidates as our clients will do the same.