Our Banking client is looking for a Quality Assurance, Regulatory Initiatives Professional
Location Address: 150 King Street W, WFH
Contract Duration: 6 months – possibility of extension
Schedule Hours: 8:30 AM – 5 PM EST – candidate needs to be flexible
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Regulatory and Business Initiatives – Group is responsible for implementing regulatory changes and managing large regulatory & business initiatives.
Project: Regulatory Project – Involves testing and validating what has been committed to regulators is actual. Resources will be improving pass rates – will then get tested by internal audit team.
Reason for request: Project related work and high volumes
Candidate Value Proposition: High priority initiative for the Bank, candidates will interact with all types of Line of Leadership. This role comes with a lot of independence, also a great way to get a broad understanding and about Capital Markets.
Typical Day in Role:
– Review of deliverable quality and completeness for regulatory initiatives
– Conduct testing of control design and implementation
– Work with stakeholders across the Bank to enhance regulatory artefacts and submissions
– Clearly document observations and findings, and work with stakeholders to address/resolve
– Track and manage progress of key deliverables/projects
– Able to develop both long- and short-term project plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines, and clearly communicating risks, issues and status
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 6+ Years – Internal/External Audit and Control Testing Experience – understanding the audit frameworks, methodologies, and understanding of controls.
2) 3+ Years – Capital Markets Experience – FI
3) Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal – will need to communicate with Stakeholders.
Soft Skills Required:
1) Able to work independently
2) Comfortable reaching out to stakeholders to get additional information.
Degrees: Bachelor’s Degree
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.