Our client, a large property manager, is in need of multiple property accountants from the intermediate, senior, and supervisor/manager levels to join their team! Currently, the company has been successful in growing their clientele base and needs strong and self sufficient accountants to manage a portfolio of Commercial assets. Working directly with the managers and controllers, the chosen candidate(s) will manage the entire Property Accounting cycle and assist in the automation effort of the recovery process.
- Adjustment preparation of journal entries for accruals & leasing, general ledgers review, and working papers
- Prepare and review financial reports
- Review payables, receivables, bad debt provisions, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Preparation of Monthly Reporting and other financial information as required to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the year end audit working files and with audit queries
- Perform variance analysis where required
- Ad hoc duties as required
- University degree in Accounting or actively enrolled in the CPA program
- Intermediate: Minimum of 2 years of progressive property accounting/accounting experience.
- Senior: Minimum of 4 years years of progressive property accounting/accounting experience.
- Supervisor/Manager: 4+ years years of progressive property accounting/accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Systems experience: MS Excel (Advanced User, no macros), Yardi 7s knowledge
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only those who most closely match the job requirements/qualifications will be contacted**