Hiring Manager: Director, Change Management
Location Address: 4 King Street W – WFH
Contract Duration: ASAP – (6 months)
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Global Compliance Transformation Program Office – Program office that is responsible for Compliance transformation and TPRM. Multi-Year programs that deal with outstanding compliance and regulatory issues, audit findings or issues that regulators have.
Project: Project Manager needed to lead Compliance Transformation Data Analytics, Monitoring, and CCO, Reporting, Workstreams.
Reason for request: Additional Workload/Project
Candidate Value Proposition: Candidate will join a dynamic new team to support the creation and roll-out of the banks compliance transformation program office initiatives focus on a best in class
Typical Day in Role:
– Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
– Provide expertise on project management practices and advise the team on the integration of waterfall and agile methodology into their projects.
– Lead monitoring project transformational design and maintains traction throughout.
– Manage project schedule, budget, RAID, and related status updates
– Plans delivery of assigned projects including work plans, budgets, and resource plans.
– Manage project schedules including resources, timelines, budget, and related communications.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7 to 10 years of progressive, relevant and practical Project Management experience using Waterfall/Agile. Project planning, scheduling, project issues and risks.
2) Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
3) Leadership Skills – able to drive and lead
1) PMP Certification
2) Knowledge and/or experience of the banking industry and the lines of business
3) Experience in implementing in-house built solutions (from the business side)
Soft Skills Required:
1) Able to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
2) Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
3) Strong facilitation skills
4) Strong influencing, negotiation, managerial and strategic thinking skills
Degrees: Bachelors education in Business Administration, Engineering or related program
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 2 Step Process: 1-2 Microsoft Teams Interview
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP
Manager is looking for a strong Business Project Manager, that can lead and does not need much
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.