Our client, one of Canada’s top tier banks, is in need of multiple Programmer Analysts. Supporting the Information Technology & Solutions department, the successful candidate will support a variety of enterprise-wide projects and must possess knowledge & experience of the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). This will include the analysis, design, development, implementation, and support for small, medium, and large project sizes throughout the worldwide operations.
- Manage while contributing to the implementation of centralized security master for reference/pricing data (including but not limited to loading, modelling, storage, cleansing and integration) to downstream users ensuring software’s, programs, and applications meet requirement
- Provide technical expertise/guidance to development staff on assigned projects
- Ensure high detail with providing departmental recommendations for system architecture, application developments, integrations, modelling, testing, etc.
- Be a key point of contact for all production and UAT support
- Review team members work to ensure required functionality is met
- Ad hoc Tasks as required
- 4 years+ of experience within a Canadian Banking, Capital Markets, or equivalent environment
- 6 years+ of experience with C# .NET and expert knowledge of language and developing environment.
- 6 years+ of experience with SQL server
- Strong knowledge of Agile Sprint methodology with scrum product development
- Required system/coding/language experience: C# .NET, Java, SQL, Azure DevOps, Confluence, Git, BitBucket, etc.
- 6-month contract to start, strong extension probability
- Remote on boarding required
- Background check required
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.