Our client, one of Canada's big 5 banks is looking for a Periodic Refresh Analyst to join asap for a 4 month+ contract to start.
Job title: Periodic Refresh Analyst (KYC Client onboarding)
Location Address: First 90 days are on site due to confidential information. After 90 days position is WFH. 150 King Street W
Contract Duration: 07/05/21 – 10/31/21
Number of Positions: 3
Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Business group: GBM Onboarding – Facilitate regulatory onboarding of GBM clients in an efficient, compliant, and client-centric manner and maintain reference databases with records and information
Project: OTC Derivatives Remediation Project – GBM has a regulatory commitment to complete the remediation of counterparties by Sept 2021
Reason for request: Project related work – A Periodic Refresh Analyst is required to be added to the team overseen by GBM Onboarding (GBMO) to conduct counterparty profile reviews in order to ensure Dodd-Frank periodic refresh requirements are met. Incumbent will work closely with the Front Office and in some instances with the client as part of the execution responsibilities
Candidate Value Proposition: Working on a project with high degree of executive visibility and project that contributes to the bank top priorities.
Typical Day in Role:
– Review and refresh the OTC derivative client profiles through review of public sources and internal documentation
– Liaise with Front Office and client as necessary to ensure requirements are obtained in a timely manner
– Complete regulatory tasks on case management tool (Fenergo) and perform data cleansing as required
– Analyze review of certain regulatory data attribute of client counterparties
– Address data errors encountered and perform any other duties as necessary
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1-3 years of experience applying KYC/Dodd-Frank to capital markets clients/entity onboarding and/or review.
2) 1-2 years of experience in the financial services industry and basic understanding of operations and back office functions, OTC Derivatives
3) Basic Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerPoint
Nice to have:
1) Fenergo experience
2) Knowledge of FATCA and OTC derivatives reporting
Soft Skills Required:
1) Time management skills and attention to detail
2) Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners.
3) Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to customer service and project rollouts
4) Ability to achieve project objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established
Degrees: Bachelor's degree business, economics, finance, or related field.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.
We will review any accommodation put forward by candidates as our clients will do the same.