As the Business Analyst you will have an understanding of the OTC derivatives trade reporting regulatory requirements, specifically with the regulatory requirements for Canada Securities Act (CSA), Dodd Frank Act (DFA), The European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) OTC Derivatives Requirement, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) OTC Derivatives Requirements , and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) OTC Derivatives Requirement.
You will support a leading Financial Institution to build out their future trade reporting infrastructure and associated processes and controls, working collaboratively with stakeholders across Operations Control, Technology, Regulatory Business Initiatives, Internal Control and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for requirements documentation, testing, issues management and prioritization and providing project updates and relevant materials as required.
- Representing the Operations Control team in multiple project workstreams supporting the onboarding of various products onto the new platform.
- Data mapping requirements to ensure complete and accurate trade reporting.
- Build business requirements for all the required changes and work closely with technology stakeholders to translate those to programmers and developers
- Perform User Acceptance Testing, and ensure controls are in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Other ad-hoc projects for supporting operational and regulatory demands as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Sr. Business Analyst/Business Analyst, ideally in the OTC derivatives regulatory environment or experience in capital markets regulatory initiatives
- Experience creating business solutions and exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Project management skills and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
Please apply with resume in Word format.