Our client, one of Canada's most recognized brands, is in need of an Operations Analyst to join their Lease Accounting team on a contract to hire opportunity. The chosen candidate will join a team that is transforming their accounting process. Reporting to the Manager, the chosen candidate will identify key processes, steps, and create plans to increase efficiencies, reduce redundant steps, and automate where possible.
- Collaborate with teams across local, regional, and international offices to understand operational processes
- Comprehend business process and reporting summary to local teams
- Manage inquiries of business applications for franchisee owners including updates and process updates
- Improve operational effectiveness where able
- Perform real time testing on new procedures surrounding escalations, inquiries, etc.
- Assist with Accounting related reporting and reconciliation tasks when needed
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- 2-4 years of operational accounting, business consulting, operational effectiveness, or equivalent experience (Preference from industries such as Real Estate, Construction, Retail, lending, or legal)
- System Requirements: Advanced Excel & SAP
- Bilingual capabilities – conversational to fluent English/French
- Educational Background (Bachelor's degree preferred) in Accounting, Finance Business, Management, Commerce, or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to manage expectations and ensure delivery times
- An enthusiastic and motivated personality!
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted**