As a key member of the T&O Finance Performance Management team you will provide insightful and actionable financial and business analysis of the Technology & Operations (T&O) results through reporting and presentation to Senior Executives to support decision making.
- Preparation of comprehensive, in-depth and timely analytical support through developing financial summaries and presentations for VP, T&O Finance and T&O OC.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of T&O business structure and collaborate with finance teams across the enterprise to ensure timely flow of information
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly T&O Management Reports (MMR) along with T-5 Estimates, including key financial highlights and key operating metrics highlighting main risks and opportunities
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly CIO Navigator to Segments (Wealth Management, CFO Group, Human Resources) including key financial highlights Preparation of insightful analysis for management decision-making
- Support the end-to-end Performance Management reporting processes
- Collaborate with Enterprise Performance Management team for reporting results (QAR, NIAT estimates)
- Involved in various projects as required and prepare ad-hoc analysis for financial results as requested
- 5+ years of relevant finance experience (or closely related function)
- Team player and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enterprise mindset and strong analytical capabilities
- Initiative and proactive thinking
- Experience interpreting data and effectively communicating results
- Cope with tight timelines and occasionally long hours required
- Strong in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate multi-tasking skill CA/CGA/CMA/MBA/CFA
Please apply with resume in Word format.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply