This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Capital Markets professional with a strong background within Product Control, P&L, and Market Risk to join one of the leading financial institutions in downtown Toronto. Our client is looking for a Manager to join their Fixed Income Collateral Management & Funding Team to be responsible for production of P&L to the front office and accounting support.
- Produce, report and validate daily P&L through risk based attribution, ensuring reconciliation to Front Office estimates and to the Bank’s General Ledger and sub ledgers.
- Provide P&L by risk factors to trading desk, risk management and finance, providing a clear understand of underlying drivers
- Escalate and resolve breaks, substantiating balance sheet accounts.
- Produce, review and analyse IPV, Reserves and Fair Value Adjustments.
- Orchestrate and complete the Month-End Close Sign-off and MIS Package.
- Utilize risk analytics to confirm and reconcile closing market risk positions.
- An understanding of Fixed Income products including MBS, Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps
- Hands-on experience in Product Control supporting P&L construction and risk attribution, capital markets accounting, balance sheet substantiation and IPV process.
- Business Degree focused on Finance and Accounting and/ or Risk Analytics. A professional accounting designation is preferred.
- A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
- Proficiency with Excel and VBA coding
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base
Please apply with resume in Word format.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca