Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is looking for a Manager, Process Specialist to join their team. Using your background in the Capital Markets Middle Office environment you will drive business change supporting ledger centric reporting, and prototype accounting from trade data for a variety of financial products.
- Experience within Capital Markets Middle Office environment (P&L reporting, Accounting, Risk Management)
- Knowledge of IFRS & local GAAP accounting requirements
- Business Analyst experience (requirement gathering, documentation, create test packs, work with stakeholders)
- Ability to model data to support accounting generation
- Target operating model mindset
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or STEM fields
Nice to have:
- Programming skills (SQL/VBA/Python etc)
- Capital Markets Banking systems knowledge (Oracle)
- Previous IT Teams experience
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.