As a key member of the Canadian Banking Financial Control team, you will provide proper accounting advisory for new products, implement effective processes and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial information captured in results.
- Provide accounting advisory by assessing accounting and financial statement implications of new initiatives enabling business partners to make decisions in accordance with IFRS.
- Review quarterly financial disclosures, perform variance analysis and investigate abnormalities in results
- Establish financial infrastructure for personal & commercial banking products by assessing risk and ensuring results are reported accurately.
- Review and update Standard of Documentation (SOD), and SOX controls, follow up on any queries
- Assist with ongoing projects and process transformation within the team.
- CPA, CA or equivalent
- Strong IFRS working knowledge
- Knowledge of retail banking products or willingness to learn
- Strong financial & analytical skillset with ability to meet multiple deliverables
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Background with an audit firm or financial institution
- Strong team building skills
Please apply with resume in Word format.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca