- Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
- Location: Toronto (Hybrid)
- Annual Salary: $150k-$170k
Our client, a leading global provider of mission-critical, cloud-based software and solutions for the financial and healthcare industries is looking for a Machine Learning/ AI Engineer who will support them to create artificial intelligence products. Responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. The successful candidate will have exceptional skills in statistics and programming.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Python programming
- Experience in at least on popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Numpy, SciPy, Pandas, and matplotlib
- Experience with machine learning with scikit-learn
Nice to Have:
- Deep learning experience with TensorFlow, Pytorch and Keras
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
Finance Professionals is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.