This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading Financial Institution in Downtown Toronto, on a new LoanIQ system implementation project within the Corporate Lending Services Operations. Using your intuitive skills and attention to detail you will perform data migration from the legacy system and work daily with AML & KYC teams.
- Retrieve, review and verify documentation relating to Corporate borrowers/lenders and migrate data into the new LoanIQ system used for Corporate and Syndicated Loans.
- Work closely with agencies and AML/KYC onboarding teams to ensure accuracy of data
- Compile, sort and validate data entries using Excel, identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Must have LoanIQ systems experience
- Previous experience in Corporate Lending and Borrowing
- Experience working with large amounts of data and Excel files
- Must have Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of Client onboarding and database fields
- Familiarity with AML & KYC requirements
- Nice to have ACBS systems experience
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search