This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading Financial Institution in Downtown Toronto, on a system migration project and preparing for the IBOR cessation in the Corporate Lending Services Operations.
Using your knowledge of LoanIQ, you will act as a key member of the implementation team, guiding team members throughout ACBS – LoanIQ migration and transition from LIBOR to ARR.
- Working daily with both the project, technology and operations teams, providing support on Benchmark Rate Reform matters. Review old processes and bring about changes/process improvements according to movements in the market.
- Support in business analysis, documentation, system and UAT testing, and implementation to production on loan system (LoanIQ) and operational processes.
- Accurately and concisely capture operational changes in flow diagrams and process descriptions into standard operating procedures
- Post-implementation operational support.
- Corporate Lending Operations experience
- Must have prior LoanIQ lending systems experience (ACBS system is considered an asset)
- Must have knowledge of IBOR replacement and exposure to Alternative Reference Rate Loans
- Understanding of Corporate Credit and Loan Agreements
- Project Management, change management and process implementation experience
- Business Analysis and Data Analysis skillset, Excel VBA considered an asset
- Strong Communication Skills – writing and speaking
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.