This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Financial Institution in Downtown Toronto, on a client remediation project, supporting the Client Onboarding Global Coordination team alongside the AML programme.
Using your strong data and analytical skillset, you will be responsible for the continuous update of SharePoint, scheduling of team and creating dashboards for Senior Management using PowerBI.
- General staff augmentation support of data analytics and project reporting requirements as assigned, ensuring target deadlines are met
- Extract data and create reporting dashboards for Senior Management, providing support to reporting KRIs
- Support in the reconciliation of large data sets
- Continuously update SharePoint for all related teams (AML/KYC/Data hub)
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Working experience of SharePoint and MS Access
- Working experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Intermediate competency working with MS PowerPoint
- Experience with Fenergo considered an asset
- Familiarity working with Capital Markets client data sets and/or KYC data attributes
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.