Are you looking to fast track your URBAN PLANNING career? Then if you have the requested skill, please apply immediately.
Our client is a top tier planning and urban design consulting firm with offices in Toronto and Vaughan, and we are recruiting for an Intermediate Planner to join their firm.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Planning, Geography, Land Development or other related degrees
- Minimum of 1-4 years of progressive planning experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with staff, project team members, and the public
- Leadership, project management, and problem-solving skills to direct projects to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work with and mentor Junior Planners to develop skills, competencies, and abilities
- Experience managing issues at the Ontario Municipal Board/Local Planning Appeal Tribunal
- Provisional or Full membership with OPPI
- Candidates must have a valid G-class driver’s license and access to a vehicle