We Are Hiring!!
At Finance Professionals, we thrive in an environment of teamwork and growth. Our client-focused, professional culture focuses on continuous learning and collaboration and provides opportunities for personal and professional development. We value and encourage collegiality and work-life balance.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant who seeks challenges and personal development opportunities and has the courage to make a difference within our company. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and is constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets. The successful candidate will be someone who can learn voraciously, stretch their thinking, share their knowledge and educate others. The Human Resources Assistant will report directly and work closely with the HR Generalist.
If you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork, and service to the business, then this is the opportunity for you.
To be successful in this role, one must have superb organizational and communication skills. The potential candidate will be professional, polite, and will have a keen eye for details.
- Provide assistance and support to the HR team.
- Maintainence of ATS profiles for candidates.
- Schedule interviews, do interview preps and obtain interview feedback from the client and the candidates.
- Work closely with the HR team to support a transition/ onboarding/ renewals/ offboarding/ termination/ rate increases and complete tasks on an agreed timeline
- Conduct background checks and reference checks.
- Create and maintain employee files and ensures all required information is appropriately stored in the employee’s file.
- Support internal hiring process and new employee training.
- Prepare training materials if required.
- Maintain employee vacations and time off, ensuring we have appropriate coverage of recruiters at all times.
- Initiate and maintain Employee Recognition programs.
- Maintain HR reports.
Qualifications and Requirements for the role:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator or HR Coordinator is a plus, new graduates are welcome to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree/diploma in Human Resources is preferred.
- Computer skills – must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A professional and friendly demeanor.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tact and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage work responsibilities.
- Team player, positive working attitude, flexible and dependable.
- Demonstrates initiative, cooperation, and resourcefulness.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Prior experience with MSP programs is an asset.
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will have the opportunity to constantly learn and enhance your skillset!
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply to the posting and submit your application to us!
Finance Professionals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact our HR – firstname.lastname@example.org.