Our client, one of Toronto's fastest growing food service providers, is in need of an ERP Manager! The chosen candidate will work directly with the C-Suite Executives and manage their current ERP. Overseeing the entire hardware infrastructure, the ERP Manager will lead all ERP projects.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate NAV project management
- Elicit business requirements and translate into technical script for development
- Manage training efforts throughout the organization for NAV updates
- Provide support and assistance to NAV System users – including but not limited to: troubleshooting, training, and problem solving
- Administration of NAV including creation and deletion of users, system permissions access, and updates
- Adhere to proper documentation efforts
- Continuously enhance and improve efficiencies, process, etc. where possible
- Oversee and maintain all hardware systems and networks throughout the company
- Maintain records of software licenses for compliance and audit control
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience (support, administration, troubleshooting, technical support, system maintenance) preferably within the manufacturing or retail industry
- Educational background in IT, systems engineer, or equivalent.
- Experience with project management and change management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only those who most closely match the job requirements/qualifications will be contacted