Director, Performance Management
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Director, Performance Management to be responsible for leading the cost allocation process for the Performance Management Group within Capital Markets Operations across the globe.
Using your strong accounting skills you will be constructing quarterly expense management reporting, preparing operating costs and tracking these to the budget plan. You will have the ability to understand variances within Operations, evaluate what the indicators are and what needs to be done to move forward. You will also work closely with regulatory and compliance teams on new initiatives and their delivery in the annual budget planning.
- A CA, CPA or equivalent
- Strong understanding of operations within a Financial Institution
- Cost management experience, understanding performance against the budget and KPI/KRI eporting
- Leadership experience and presentation skills – you will be dealing with executive level individuals daily
- Project experience will be considered a strong asset
- Spanish proficiency would be an asset
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.